Does anyone have method about the iPhone photos to computer? In this holiday, my parents gave me one iPhone 5. I was so happy that I used it taken many photos, and now want to share them with my family. Hope anyone help me transfer my iPhone photos to my computer. Thank you very much.
Transferring your photos can be a hassle. Download MyShoebox onto your computer (shoeboxapp.com) and then download MyShoebox from the app store onto your iPhone and you’ll have access to all of the photos you’ve taken! It doesn’t matter if you’re working on different platforms (aka transferring between a PC and a Mac, it works on both!).
Added bonuses: the Basic plan (includes screen resolution storage of your photos) has both free & unlimited backup, and you can access any picture that’s on your computer from your iPhone via our mobile apps.
Full Disclosure: I'm MyShoebox's Community Manager!
If you're using a Windows Vista or Windows 7 PC, do as the following:
1. Connect your iOS device to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows", then skip to step 4. If the "Import Pictures and Video" dialog appears, skip to step 4. If the AutoPlay dialog box does not automatically open, you may need to enable the behavior.
2. Choose Start > Computer.
3. Right-click the logo for your device and click Import pictures and videos.
4. Click the Import Settings link.
5. In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field. By default, these will be imported to the My Pictures folder.
6. Enable the option, "Always erase from device after copying".
7. After setting your import options, click OK to dismiss the window.
8. Choose a tag if desired and click Import. This screen appears only while the import process is active.
9. Once the import is complete, Windows Photo Gallery will launch with your photos and videos highlighted under the "Recently Imported" section.
Don't worry. Although iTunes blocks us transferring photos back from iPhone to computer, you can have some third party app to help you.
When I met this problem, I read this tutorial to transfer photos from iPhone 4 to pc.
Hope it work!