MSN Explorer 9 and Internet Explorer 6.0 sp2

I use MSN Explorer 9 as my default browser and I'm planning to install
Mozilla firefox. Will my MSN Explorer 9 be effected or will have some kind of
issue since MSN explorer 9 uses Internet Explorer 6.0 sp2. How well does
Mozilla FireFox works on Limited Account? does Mozilla firefox have issue on
limited Account?
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer internet explorer

    Firefox does not "seem" to use any common IE files. It just uses the XP
    TCP/IP protocol stack. However, I do beli8eve you need to install it as an
    "administrator" type account.

    "T1J" <T1J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I use MSN Explorer 9 as my default browser and I'm planning to install
    > Mozilla firefox. Will my MSN Explorer 9 be effected or will have some kind
    > of
    > issue since MSN explorer 9 uses Internet Explorer 6.0 sp2. How well does
    > Mozilla FireFox works on Limited Account? does Mozilla firefox have issue
    > on
    > limited Account?

MSN Firefox Explorer IE6 Windows XP