MSN Explorer 9 and Internet Explorer 6.0 sp2

August 30, 2005 5:57:02 PM

I use MSN Explorer 9 as my default browser and I'm planning to install
Mozilla firefox. Will my MSN Explorer 9 be effected or will have some kind of
issue since MSN explorer 9 uses Internet Explorer 6.0 sp2. How well does
Mozilla FireFox works on Limited Account? does Mozilla firefox have issue on
limited Account?
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 10:18:16 PM

Firefox does not "seem" to use any common IE files. It just uses the XP
TCP/IP protocol stack. However, I do beli8eve you need to install it as an
"administrator" type account.

!