computer

im just curious and thought i would ask how much is a 4400 worth.

dell dimension 4400
intel pentium 4 1.6ghz 400mhz fsb
256 x2 - 512mb ram pc2100
new WD 200gb hd 7200rpm
ati 32mb rage128 pro agp 4x
samsung 19 in monitor. almost 1 yr old.
24x10x40 cdrw drive
dvd drive in second bay
dell keyboard. and scroll wheel mouse
new CA speakers with sub. total 68watts
windows xp home
xp reinstall disc
drivers/software cd
all cables here
orig 15 in monitor here works good.
computer is in good condition. and runs perfect. dust free in and out. it was
always cleaned every say 5 mo.

Mike,
I'm guessing around 200 to 400 dollars. Check out eBay and see what
they're going for.
Paul

"MichaelPa2004" <michaelpa2004@aol.com> wrote in message
> im just curious and thought i would ask how much is a 4400 worth.
>
> dell dimension 4400
> intel pentium 4 1.6ghz 400mhz fsb
> 256 x2 - 512mb ram pc2100
> new WD 200gb hd 7200rpm
> ati 32mb rage128 pro agp 4x
> samsung 19 in monitor. almost 1 yr old.
> 24x10x40 cdrw drive
> dvd drive in second bay
> dell keyboard. and scroll wheel mouse
> new CA speakers with sub. total 68watts
> windows xp home
> xp reinstall disc
> drivers/software cd
> all cables here
> orig 15 in monitor here works good.
> computer is in good condition. and runs perfect. dust free in and out. it
> was
> always cleaned every say 5 mo.

TRENDING THREADS