Internet Pics

When I put pointer on pic tool bar to copy does not show up any more. Did I
do something to hide it? If so how do I get it back. Or what else could the
prob. be
2 answers Last reply
More about internet pics

    Does it occur on all web sites, or only some? Some web pages contain code to
    disable the image toolbar.

    Have a look in
    Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > (Multimedia Section)

    Ensure "Enable Image Toolbar" is checked

    Jon

    "Stan1985" <Stan1985@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I put pointer on pic tool bar to copy does not show up any more. Did
    > do something to hide it? If so how do I get it back. Or what else could
    > the
    > prob. be

Pointer Microsoft Internet Windows XP