  • Microsoft
  • Internet
  • Windows XP
August 30, 2005 6:57:03 PM

When I put pointer on pic tool bar to copy does not show up any more. Did I
do something to hide it? If so how do I get it back. Or what else could the
prob. be

More about : internet pics

August 31, 2005 1:09:40 PM

Does it occur on all web sites, or only some? Some web pages contain code to
disable the image toolbar.
August 31, 2005 5:21:54 PM

Have a look in
Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > (Multimedia Section)

Ensure "Enable Image Toolbar" is checked

Jon