Road Trip Trenton, MI any good pinball spots

Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2005 3:14:48 AM

I am off to Trenton, MI in the morning to pick up a Road Show. I would
like to know if there is anyplace in the area that has a good pinball
collection. I will be going N 69 to East 80 to N 75 to Trenton. I will
have a friend with me who has never seen or played LOTR. I am doing my
best to turn him into a PinHead. If you know of any good places to stop
please let me know. I will check back in the morning before I leave to
make any course adjustments.

Thanks,

Jeff
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 3:23:40 AM

Indian Lane in Wynodotte has a LoTR. Gimmie a number and ill meet ya
there

John
jdubbbs

jdubbb at yahoo .com