Road Trip Trenton, MI any good pinball spots

I am off to Trenton, MI in the morning to pick up a Road Show. I would
like to know if there is anyplace in the area that has a good pinball
collection. I will be going N 69 to East 80 to N 75 to Trenton. I will
have a friend with me who has never seen or played LOTR. I am doing my
best to turn him into a PinHead. If you know of any good places to stop
please let me know. I will check back in the morning before I leave to
make any course adjustments.

Thanks,

Jeff
3 answers Last reply
More about road trip trenton good pinball spots

    Indian Lane in Wynodotte has a LoTR. Gimmie a number and ill meet ya
    there

    John
    jdubbbs

    jdubbb at yahoo .com