Hello:

When I tried to uninstall a program, it comes up with an error message
"Another installtion is already in progress. Complete that installation
before proceeding with this install."

What do I do?

Thanks.

Venki

Have you tried restarting your computer and trying again?

-Jeff

"vvenk" <vvenk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> When I tried to uninstall a program, it comes up with an error message
> "Another installtion is already in progress. Complete that installation
> before proceeding with this install."
>
> What do I do?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Venki

Reboot and try again. If that isn't successful, see

http://www.installsite.org/pages/en/msifaq/error/1618.htm

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.