FS: Hurricane and Lethal Weapon3 in Ohio

These games are located in Huron, ohio 15 miles east of Cedar Point.
Both need nothing and play great with fast, nearly perfect playfields.
The LW3 benefits from a 2 week old playfield
strip/clean/wax/re-rubbering. Flippers and most coils also tuned up.
Cabinets both have pretty typical issues.Reliable pieces for your game
room that are "plug and play". Easy pick-up from walk out basement or
possible delivery within 50-60 miles. E-mail "visteoncanbiteme" at AOL
dot com for additional details pictures. $1050 for LW3. $1350 for
hurricane. Trades considered, cash preferred.

Thanks,

Chris

Perhaps I need to clarify my post....COIN-OP trades considered......:)