Project Addams for sale (6 available)

Hi Gang

I have a few surples Addams Family's for sale, sold as projects,
complete but with something wrong with all of them...

Cabinets may have the odd drill hole,
Playfields will have some wear of varying degrees, plastics will be
broken etc etc etc.

All complete with all boards and will at least power up.

Asking £1100 a piece ($1,913.24 according to xe.com)

I can provide photos but not of every last details, these games are not
good enough for *me* to restore as I have VERY high standard, I want to
sell them on an as-is basis.

Shipping could be the killer. To most major USA airports I reckon
around £250-350 ($434-$608) each but if anyone wants to buy more,
price will decrease dramatically, or shipping by sea (3 weeks) will be
cheaper again, as would shipping all 6 to one location!!!

Any interest, let me know phil@pinballheaven.co.uk

NOTE; European sales will attract sales tax at 17.5%!

Thanks

Phil
www.pinballheaven.co.uk

there'd be no tax as was made in USA. the voltage conversion is a piece
of cake!

America is different, there is no importy duty on stuff made there,
unless its changed in the last few years!

Phil
www.pinballheaven.co.uk

pt

>America is different, there is no importy duty on stuff made
> there, unless its changed in the last few years!

>Phil

That may be true, but I had a hell of a time explaining that rule in
the Customs Office in Jacksonville. Make sure you call ahead to learn
the rules or get an "agent" to take care of the import paperwork. I
had to do the legwork and get paperwork stamped and approved at the
Customs Office before the shipping company would release my (eBay) pin
from their bonded storage area.

Good luck
John

Just got a near mint TZ for 800 euro (= $965). Granted, prices for pins are
somewhat lower in Europe (I am from the Netherlands myself, Belgium is even
cheaper). But even then, 1600 euro (=$1913) sounds way too steep for a
project TAF, considering shipping, tax and possible conversion from 240volt
to 110volt...

Just my EUR 0,02.

..\\

On Sun, 24 Jul, www.pinballheaven.co.uk wrote:
> America is different, there is no importy duty on stuff made there,
> unless its changed in the last few years!

Nope, it's still that way.

--Donnie

I can't imagine that to be true. Anything I import I need to pay tax (and
import fees, for that matter) even if it was originally exported from my own
country.