PINBALL ALLEY SOUTH

out new game room, PINBALL ALLEY SOUTH. is very near completion, and
invite others in this crazy hobby to stop by when your in the area.

Viv and I are proud of out many months of work, sence moving form mich
just over two years ago.

we are located just off hy 231 in fountain , fl. that is two miles
north of fl hy 20.come by and meet pinball and see skeeter.

doc & viv ellis

We are going to be at St George Island in Aug. If there is a rainy day,
you aren't that far, I may be in touch!

Thanks!

John!

doc ellis wrote:
> out new game room, PINBALL ALLEY SOUTH. is very near completion, and
> invite others in this crazy hobby to stop by when your in the area.
>
> Viv and I are proud of out many months of work, sence moving form mich
> just over two years ago.
>
> we are located just off hy 231 in fountain , fl. that is two miles
> north of fl hy 20.come by and meet pinball and see skeeter.
>
> doc & viv ellis

Doc,

Sounds great, glad to hear the games are set up and running. I know you and
Viv put a TON of work into the Alley and also into the house. You should be
very proud of what you've accomplished. I'm keeping my eye out for a Auto
Race backglass too. If we make it down to florida one of these years expect
a visit !!

;))

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"doc ellis" <rellis2007@aol.com> wrote in message
> out new game room, PINBALL ALLEY SOUTH. is very near completion, and
> invite others in this crazy hobby to stop by when your in the area.
>
> Viv and I are proud of out many months of work, sence moving form mich
> just over two years ago.
>
> we are located just off hy 231 in fountain , fl. that is two miles
> north of fl hy 20.come by and meet pinball and see skeeter.
>
> doc & viv ellis

Do you turn right or left off coming from highway 20? Good to hear you
finally made the move permanent.

Mark Hooks
"doc ellis" <rellis2007@aol.com> wrote in message
> out new game room, PINBALL ALLEY SOUTH. is very near completion, and
> invite others in this crazy hobby to stop by when your in the area.
>
> Viv and I are proud of out many months of work, sence moving form mich
> just over two years ago.
>
> we are located just off hy 231 in fountain , fl. that is two miles
> north of fl hy 20.come by and meet pinball and see skeeter.
>
> doc & viv ellis

No, no it's Y'all not youall ;-)>