ANNOUNCEMENT: Classic Arcades Inc. to Supply IPB with decals

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 12:05:28 PM

I spoke with Kim this morning and was given the OK to make this
announcement. We have been working on this relationship for months and
have finally came up with a win - win situation.

Classic Arcades Inc. will start supplying IPB immediately with my
entire product line of decals. Having access to all of the Original NOS
artwork will allow Classic Arcades Inc. to provide you with a perfect
OEM quality replacement decal.

Some of my decals will be improved, others ( CV WOW Decal on lexan -
and screen printed decals ) will remain the same.

I am working on the decal webpage for IPB and will have it done early
next week. All of my products will be available through an authorized
IPB distributor/retailer.

If RGP has requests for stuff they would like to see made that has
IPB's blessing, email me and I will talk directly with Gene and Kim and
see if we can make it.

I AM ASKING RGP TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SUPPORT IPB AND THE
DISTRIBUTOR'S. IPB REALLY TOOK A BIG STEP HERE.. THEY WANT THIS TO WORK
OUT SO THEY CAN EXPAND TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.

They truely have embraced the pinball community

Here is the webpage that will have a totally new look next week

http://www.illinoispinball.com/Decals.htm

Thanks again for all of your support

Jeff McAfee
ClassicArcades Inc.
July 24, 2005 12:20:28 PM

Jeff , Congrats !!!!
VERY GOOD NEWS Indeed !!!,, I only see things getting better
& You Earned it Buddy !! Keep up the Great work !!

Pin-Del,
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 1:51:16 PM

it's great news. congrats to you :-)

glad ipb decided to get off their fat asses now that the black market
is kicking in, wayne is right around the corner, and their days are
numbered holding the pinball community hostage. guess they figure they
can make a few bucks before their time runs out.

speaking of bucks, i will be interested to see the mark-up on the parts
and what cab decal sets will sell for.

i am not big on words, results are what matters.

hopefully you can give everyone a product in short turnaround, with
high quality, at a fair price. until then, it is just more talk as far
as i'm concerned when ipb is involved.

i wish you good luck.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 2:01:10 PM

Jeff,

How about decals for the space shuttle toy on space shuttle? I'd buy
at least two sets.

Thanks,

Zach
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 3:12:38 PM

On 24 Jul 2005 08:05:28 -0700, mcafee@epix.net wrote:

>I spoke with Kim this morning and was given the OK to make this
>announcement. We have been working on this relationship for months and
>have finally came up with a win - win situation.
>

>Classic Arcades Inc. will start supplying IPB immediately with my
>entire product line of decals. Having access to all of the Original NOS
>artwork will allow Classic Arcades Inc. to provide you with a perfect
>OEM quality replacement decal.
>

>Some of my decals will be improved, others ( CV WOW Decal on lexan -
>and screen printed decals ) will remain the same.

WAHOOOOOO!!!!! Jeff this is grrrreat to see happening! :-) Hey your prices are
so reasonable even a slight increase because of a middle man would still be
within reason! The main importance is that we will be able to get items made for
our machines!

Thanks again! :-)

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 3:27:52 PM

Terrific news, Jeff. I'm glad to see that IPB licensed their artwork to a
quality outfit. I've been very happy with the decals I ordered from you, and
your responsiveness to RGP requests (including mine).

John
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 7:10:23 PM

Well, this is a great way to start the new week! Congratulations, Jeff and
IPB, for banding together for the betterment of the pinball community!

Way to go!
Jeff Giesting

In article <1122217528.913775.133760@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
mcafee@epix.net wrote:
>I spoke with Kim this morning and was given the OK to make this
>announcement. We have been working on this relationship for months and
>have finally came up with a win - win situation.
>

>Classic Arcades Inc. will start supplying IPB immediately with my
>entire product line of decals. Having access to all of the Original NOS
>artwork will allow Classic Arcades Inc. to provide you with a perfect
>OEM quality replacement decal.
>

>Some of my decals will be improved, others ( CV WOW Decal on lexan -
>and screen printed decals ) will remain the same.
>

>I am working on the decal webpage for IPB and will have it done early
>next week. All of my products will be available through an authorized
>IPB distributor/retailer.
>
>If RGP has requests for stuff they would like to see made that has
>IPB's blessing, email me and I will talk directly with Gene and Kim and
>see if we can make it.
>
>I AM ASKING RGP TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SUPPORT IPB AND THE
>DISTRIBUTOR'S. IPB REALLY TOOK A BIG STEP HERE.. THEY WANT THIS TO WORK
>OUT SO THEY CAN EXPAND TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.
>
>They truely have embraced the pinball community
>

>Here is the webpage that will have a totally new look next week
>

>http://www.illinoispinball.com/Decals.htm
>

>Thanks again for all of your support
>
>Jeff McAfee
>ClassicArcades Inc.

S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 7:26:34 PM

mcafee@epix.net wrote in news:1122217528.913775.133760
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> I am working on the decal webpage for IPB and will have it done early
> next week. All of my products will be available through an authorized
> IPB distributor/retailer.

Just so we're clear, does that statement mean to say that your products
will ONLY be available through an authorized IPB distributor, or that
they will IN ADDITION be available through an authorized IPB distributor?

> If RGP has requests for stuff they would like to see made that has
> IPB's blessing, email me and I will talk directly with Gene and Kim and
> see if we can make it.

(We'll see how well, or not, this works out. Not holding breath, but
we'll see. Good luck in any case!)

> I AM ASKING RGP TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SUPPORT IPB AND THE
> DISTRIBUTOR'S. IPB REALLY TOOK A BIG STEP HERE.. THEY WANT THIS TO WORK
> OUT SO THEY CAN EXPAND TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.

Come on man, I support guys making parts (including you), but every other
week you're asking RGP to step up for X or Y. Just make your stuff and
be done with it. If it's good and needed, it will sell on its own
without the hucksterism.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 8:14:33 PM

Outstanding!

mcafee@epix.net wrote:
> I spoke with Kim this morning and was given the OK to make this
> announcement. We have been working on this relationship for months and
> have finally came up with a win - win situation.
>

> Classic Arcades Inc. will start supplying IPB immediately with my
> entire product line of decals. Having access to all of the Original NOS
> artwork will allow Classic Arcades Inc. to provide you with a perfect
> OEM quality replacement decal.
>

> Some of my decals will be improved, others ( CV WOW Decal on lexan -
> and screen printed decals ) will remain the same.
>

> I am working on the decal webpage for IPB and will have it done early
> next week. All of my products will be available through an authorized
> IPB distributor/retailer.
>
> If RGP has requests for stuff they would like to see made that has
> IPB's blessing, email me and I will talk directly with Gene and Kim and
> see if we can make it.
>
> I AM ASKING RGP TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SUPPORT IPB AND THE
> DISTRIBUTOR'S. IPB REALLY TOOK A BIG STEP HERE.. THEY WANT THIS TO WORK
> OUT SO THEY CAN EXPAND TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.
>
> They truely have embraced the pinball community
>

> Here is the webpage that will have a totally new look next week
>

> http://www.illinoispinball.com/Decals.htm
>

> Thanks again for all of your support
>
> Jeff McAfee
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 25, 2005 8:13:30 AM

That's great. Now can I get those missing BK magna-save decals please
Jeff? John
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 25, 2005 10:11:52 AM

metallik wrote:
> > So did Gene say that he was your father to convince you or did his lawyers
> > get you to go over to the dark side?
>
> Gene does what most everyone would consider to be a very good thing,
> and he gets this in return for it. Hope y'all feel good about
> yourselves... nothing like attacking a sixty year old man who's never
> said a bad thing about you in his life.

Tired of talking about this. You're not changing anyone's opinions on
Gene at this point, Metallik. The horse is dead; quit beating it.
October 13, 2011 9:45:52 AM

Moncler brand,moncler stockholm

Moncler name comes from moncler piumini the abbreviation of Monestier de Clermon. 50 years ago, the two met a ski brands in the ski athletes,moncler outlet three young men hit it off, to design a ski mountaineering expedition to the polar regions down jacket moncler jakke, the bold use of color, design novel, blockbuster to the world-famous moncler norge World .
moncler jacka has a set of strict selection rules: use only under the neck to the chest between the feather , soft and very high water resistance, and lighter and thinner than a typical down jacket moncler pas cher.
moncler ?sterreich and different this year,moncler schweizhas well-known brands such as Balenciaga, Y'Yohji Yamato,moncler piumini Comme des garcons down fashion to design, consolidate the luxury Moncler down jacket brand image.

moncler piumini - moncler schweiz
!