WTB Rudy eye lids

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi all,

Anyone have a set of eye lids for Rudy? I would love to get a new or
nice used set. I got the pin from a an op and it is hurting :( it has a
chance to be good again but right now it is in need of alot of TLC. If
you have a set let me know how much. Thank you all for your time on
this one. Talk to you all later on,

James

I just looked at ebay to see what these go for and saw the last set
(NOS) go for $103! WOW I have a spare for my game and after seeing
that I plan to keep what I have. I do have a pair for Red with
eyelashes I might consider selling. Best of luck to you, it seems
these are worth their weight in gold! What a rip!

CK

Considering how much these hollow plastic eyes weigh, I think they are
considerably MORE than a similar gold coin.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com