update install error C++ Runtime error

Last response: in Networking
August 21, 2004 6:45:47 PM

C++ Runtime Error!
Program: MSBNUpdate.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it
in an unusual way. Please contact the application's
support team for more information.

Anyone seen before? Can someone help? Now my Server seems
to be having networking problems. Can I remove this
utility from my Server and still go out through my MN-700 ?

Thank you, please reply to email: gabriel@motorush.net
August 21, 2004 10:14:04 PM

Is the computer running Windows 2003?

The other cause for this issue is skinning software such as ATI hydra
vision or Windows blinds.

!