user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I need to know how to change the font on my computer when it is online. When
i have a site up the font is too small and i can't read it.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

With IE open got to view text size and change it there

"98765" wrote:

> I need to know how to change the font on my computer when it is online. When
> i have a site up the font is too small and i can't read it.

1. IE View > Text size.

2. Hold down CTRL key while simultaneously turning the wheel on your mouse.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

98765 wrote:
> I need to know how to change the font on my computer when it is online.
> When i have a site up the font is too small and i can't read it.

TRENDING THREADS