Gottlieb Connectors Source?

I am working on a Gottlieb Sys1 Torch. Someone had the bright idea of
cutting off every single connector in the head and soldering ALL the
wires to ALL the boards! Any sources for these connectors? I looked at
GPE but even though he has single sided connectors, they don't seem to
have the dividers that the originals have. He also doesn't seem to have
all the different pin choices I need.

Thanks,
Doug

I mentioned that I looked on his web site. Do you think I should
contact him directly and see if he has a source? I agree, he is a
fantastic help/resource.

Doug

Did you contact Ed at GPE ? He may have or be able to get what you need.
Ed's great ! LTG :)

"Kansas Pinball" <cyberolds1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I am working on a Gottlieb Sys1 Torch. Someone had the bright idea of
> cutting off every single connector in the head and soldering ALL the
> wires to ALL the boards! Any sources for these connectors? I looked at
> GPE but even though he has single sided connectors, they don't seem to
> have the dividers that the originals have. He also doesn't seem to have
> all the different pin choices I need.
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

I'd contact him directly. If he doesn't have them, he probably should. LTG
:)

> I mentioned that I looked on his web site. Do you think I should
> contact him directly and see if he has a source? I agree, he is a
> fantastic help/resource.
>
> Doug

I sent an E-mail to Ed so I will see what he says. I also checked out
the Bob Roberts site but it gave a 404 error. Thanks for the
suggestion anyway. I will take any and all help on this one.

Doug