guesswhosback

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2003
A few months ago i said the prescott would be delayed

why

because the pressie launch was different than any other intel launch

it looked to me that intel was hiding fab problems

couple that with a brand new .09 process... and i made a judgement call

out of the woodwork you have what i now like call INTEL APOLOGISTS...

they attacked me for my opinion.... unfairly... caused me to be banned for my opnions...

well now the chickens have come home to roost

you can flame me all u want

I WAS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deal with it and lets move on....Since Presshott is stillborn and a huge crushing dissapointment to the INTEL LOYALISTS... TEJAS is my next target

i will do some studying and offering my opninon on that as well

in the interim we can watch AMD's stock soar.

eden

Champion
Who will BE A MAN and say <b>I</b> WAS WRONG?

Err, ok: YOU WERE WRONG!

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>This just in, over 56 no-lifers have their pics up on THGC's Photo Album! </b></font color=blue></A> :lol:

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
How long did AMD users wait for there Heavily delayed 64-bit CPU ? How long was the Orginal Athlon Delayed ?

Tejas is a better chip let them release that. Aslong as the end user gets the best at the end. Maybe Intel doesnt want to release a bad chip to the public from there past mistakes.

-------
<font color=red>Offical Bad Guy of THGC</font color=red>

traviss187

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2003
the problem isn't that you said it would be delayed, the problem is you claimed your speculation as fact. and so far i havn't seen anything saying presscot is canceled like you mentioned in one thread

guesswhosback

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2003
cancelled is a strong word

however it is fact... presshott is stillborn

hammer is hammering ati is smacking down nvidia

underdogs are ruling the roost

simwiz2

Distinguished
May 16, 2003
When you start threads with such titles as "AMD IS BACK, INTEL FANS IN TERROR", you should expect to be attacked. You were making wild speculations, not backing up your posts, and in general spreading FUD.

Just because some of your guesses happened to be right doesn't make you any less of a fanboy. You were posting Prescott Delayed because you hate Intel, not because there was any evidence at the time of the Prescott being delayed.

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
YES YOU WERE RIGHT!
I was so very very wrong.
Wrong, missguided, stupid, foolishly blinded AMD Lover!
I am so pitifully moronic in comparison to your radiant pilar of all encompassing knowledge i feel so unworthy i don't deserve to post at all in this forum anylonger! Let alone dare reply to your future prediciting massive Intilect!

This unworthy worm pitifully begs for forgivness for ever thinking bad thoughts!

/me sucks and licks your feet.

<b>I am not a AMD fanboy.
I am not a Via fanboy.
I am not a ATI fanboy.
I AM a performance fanboy.
And a low price fanboy. :smile:
Regards,
Mr no integrity coward.</b>

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
LOL

----------------
<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86" target="_new">My Website</A></b>

<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86/myrig.html" target="_new">My Rig & 3DMark score</A></b>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Think I layed it on just a Teensy-Weensy bit too thick? :smile:

I am not a Via fanboy.
I am not a ATI fanboy.
Regards,

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Jolly good cauz my dictionary was running out of adjectives! :eek: :smile:

I am not a Via fanboy.
I am not a ATI fanboy.
Regards,

eden

Champion
Use that "stupid" paragraph insults using stupid!

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>This just in, over 56 no-lifers have their pics up on THGC's Photo Album! </b></font color=blue></A> :lol:

eden

Champion
Yeah that's one thing I forgot about. They haven't been an underdog since a year now.

--

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
ati never was an underdog, they just werent serious about 3d stuff untill the radeon. other stuff before that was a joke when it came to games.

wpdclan.com cs game server - 69.12.5.119:27015

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I'll do more than say you were wrong, I'll say you're still wrong. You didn't get kicked out for claiming a CPU would be delayed, you got kicked out for being rude, obnoxious, and disruptive.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
we guy? thats not ati, nor was it ati before the radeon. they still own the 2d market, ALL buisness app machines run ati cards, or intel good enough integrated crap. your a fool if you think ati is not as well off as nvidia.

wpdclan.com cs game server - 69.12.5.119:27015

eden

Champion
Gotta agree. Not even nVidia leads the market. It's Intel's Extreme Crap Graphics that do.

--

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
Actually you were. Surprisingly.

But I have to say, I feel NV is more the underdog than ATI. ATI has been around much longer.
NV has recently been the aggressive underdog. Granted, they have pushed themselves to appear as not being the underdog, but their faltering as of late shows how old mainstay ATI hung in there and took back some respect.
Intel=ATI (traditionally slow old faithfuls)
NV=AMD (recently speedy aggressive challengers)
They even have partnerships..
Of course sometimes things change for a while, ATI gets smart instead of just delivering underperforming crap.. and AMD trounces intel.

/end topic derailing

-----
1700+@ 1900+, Epox 8RDA, 512MB DDR266 DualDDR, Radeon 9800 Pro, Audigy, Logitech Z560s, MX500, Maxtor 80gig 8mb cache