WTB: STTNG Neutral Zone overlay (Scott no longer doing the..

I guess Scott G. isn't producing these anymore? IF anyone has one they
arent using or dont need, let me know a price.

Or if anyone knows a new source for these, let me know.

E-mail me at seventh_foo @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces)

TIA

Skeets

didn't he stop because everyone was nitpicking him about color match,
etc. (at least for the monster bash ones?)

> didn't he stop because everyone was nitpicking him about color match,
> etc. (at least for the monster bash ones?)

If this is the case, that is a shame. Some of us dont have the artistic
talent to do touch ups. His products are definitely needed.

Skeets