after standby/sleep mode networkadaptor disconnected

rudi

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2002
Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Hello,

Every time I put my laptop pavilion back on after going into sleep/stand-by
mode the wireless connection is gone, when I look true the devicemanager I
see that the networkadaptor is blocked by windows with errorcode 43, I have
already reinstalled the networkadapter, reinstalled a new latest driver, but
without success... the energycontrol of the device is disabled,
the only thing to resolve this is restarting the computer or enable the
networkadapter manually true device manager... nobody a solution ???...

Greetz
Rudi,

Rudi <Rudinoadress@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Every time I put my laptop pavilion back on after going into sleep/stand-by
> mode the wireless connection is gone,

Is it *really* "gone", i.e. the wireless connection does not work
anymore, or do you just get a red cross in the connection icon in the
(lower-right) taskbar?

I have the latter effect, i.e. the wireless connection still works, on
my OmniBook vt6200 and I just ignore the crossed icon.

"Frank Slootweg" <this@ddress.is.invalid> schreef in bericht
> Rudi <Rudinoadress@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Every time I put my laptop pavilion back on after going into
>> sleep/stand-by
>> mode the wireless connection is gone,
>
> Is it *really* "gone", i.e. the wireless connection does not work
> anymore, or do you just get a red cross in the connection icon in the
> (lower-right) taskbar?

No, it is really gone, no connection nothing, also the connection icon is
disappeared from the taskbar...