DFS Direct Sales?

Tim

Has anybody here bought a Laptop from here. I was looking at a C610. Seems
like they are off lease units. What shape are they in when you received it?
Ect. Thanks Tim

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:02:38 GMT, Tim <nospam@verizon.net> wrote:
> Has anybody here bought a Laptop from here. I was looking at a C610. Seems
> like they are off lease units. What shape are they in when you received it?
> Ect. Thanks Tim

I've bought a few: Latitude C800, Inspiron 8000 and Optiplex GX150s.
They were all in good condition, and they all work fine.

DFS Direct also has an ebay store. The ebay store items are a little
cheaper.

Read the specs very carefully. You'll only get what's advertised.

Of all the places I've bought used computers from, DFS Direct is the
only place that I've _never_ had problems with.

--
Dale Dellutri <ddelQQQlutr@panQQQix.com> (lose the Q's)

they are used, off lease computers and vary in cosmetic quality. i have not
seen any really horrible ones but i have received a desktop with front bezel
with a crack through the middle of it... these are not spotless machines
like from the dell outlet store. those are refurbished and look like new.
yet, these do come with a return policy and are sometimes a good value.
generally though i have not found them to be a great value. i have only
purchased form them to acquire machine that are out of production to add to
the inventory of growing companies so that they have all identical systems
(reducing support costs considerably).