Safecracker 'Win Magic Tokens' header scan uploaded

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Get it here at the bottom of my page:
www.pinballben.com/sc/sc.htm

It took 3 scans and some stitching to get it all together. It's not
perfect but turned out pretty nice. If anyone wants a 100 meg
Photshop file to make it "perfect" let me know.

Thanks to Jan Bradbury in Tempe who gave (as in free) me an NOS a year
or two ago... it is the source of the scan.

Enjoy

Ben in Phoenix

Nice one Ben. Thanks for your hard work.

Can anyone let me know the dimensions of the topper?

TIA
Marc.c.(uk)

Thanks again Ben!

Ben wrote:
> On 25 Jul 2005 01:22:42 -0700, "Cokey" <cokeyblokey@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Nice one Ben. Thanks for your hard work.
> >
> >Can anyone let me know the dimensions of the topper?
>
> 21" wide
> 10" tall
> Cutout (top portion): 4.5" wide
> Cutout (bottom portion): 5.5" wide

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

You are a champion!!!!! Thank you!

Cheers
MacMan

Ben <pinballben@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<ve88e111d4s7t6td7n5vk5n0edgd6k90hb@4ax.com>...
> Get it here at the bottom of my page:
> www.pinballben.com/sc/sc.htm
>
> It took 3 scans and some stitching to get it all together. It's not
> perfect but turned out pretty nice. If anyone wants a 100 meg
> Photshop file to make it "perfect" let me know.
>
> Thanks to Jan Bradbury in Tempe who gave (as in free) me an NOS a year
> or two ago... it is the source of the scan.
>
> Enjoy
>

> Ben in Phoenix

Ben,
Great work.

I also made a scan a while ago from a repro topper and I know how hard it is.

It can be found here: http://www.oscarvandriel.nl/SafeCrackerTopper.html

File size is 3 mb.

Good luck

Oscar