Tech: WH2O

I did a google search and found this, http://shorterlink.com/?1AX0VE,
it is close but not my exact problem. Was eating dinner with the
family tonight and heard a vuk kicking. Went over, stook next to WH2O
and after about 4 minutes in attract mode the vuk started kicking about
5 times. I replaced a switch last night on the right flipper, played
10 games or so and played fine. I turned it right off because I didn't
want to short anything. Any thoughts?

Charlie L.
2 answers Last reply
More about tech wh2o

    Check the switch for the up kicker, the game thinks a ball is there. If an
    opto switch try cleaning it, if mechanical - see if it's sticking. LTG :)

    "Charlie L." <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I did a google search and found this, http://shorterlink.com/?1AX0VE,
    > it is close but not my exact problem. Was eating dinner with the
    > family tonight and heard a vuk kicking. Went over, stook next to WH2O
    > and after about 4 minutes in attract mode the vuk started kicking about
    > 5 times. I replaced a switch last night on the right flipper, played
    > 10 games or so and played fine. I turned it right off because I didn't
    > want to short anything. Any thoughts?
    >
    > Charlie L.

    Like LTG said; game thinks a ball is in the popper. I had the same problem
    due to a wire that had broken off the solder joint on the opto transmitter (or
    receiver) in the ball popper.

    Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

    In article <1122248113.113578.258100@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, "Charlie
    L." <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote:
    >I did a google search and found this, http://shorterlink.com/?1AX0VE,
    >it is close but not my exact problem. Was eating dinner with the
    >family tonight and heard a vuk kicking. Went over, stook next to WH2O
    >and after about 4 minutes in attract mode the vuk started kicking about
    >5 times. I replaced a switch last night on the right flipper, played
    >10 games or so and played fine. I turned it right off because I didn't
    >want to short anything. Any thoughts?
    >
    >Charlie L.

Games Google Search Video Games