Tech: WH2O

I did a google search and found this, http://shorterlink.com/?1AX0VE,
it is close but not my exact problem. Was eating dinner with the
family tonight and heard a vuk kicking. Went over, stook next to WH2O
and after about 4 minutes in attract mode the vuk started kicking about
5 times. I replaced a switch last night on the right flipper, played
10 games or so and played fine. I turned it right off because I didn't
want to short anything. Any thoughts?

Charlie L.

Check the switch for the up kicker, the game thinks a ball is there. If an
opto switch try cleaning it, if mechanical - see if it's sticking. LTG :)

"Charlie L." <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
> I did a google search and found this, http://shorterlink.com/?1AX0VE,
> it is close but not my exact problem. Was eating dinner with the
> family tonight and heard a vuk kicking. Went over, stook next to WH2O
> and after about 4 minutes in attract mode the vuk started kicking about
> 5 times. I replaced a switch last night on the right flipper, played
> 10 games or so and played fine. I turned it right off because I didn't
> want to short anything. Any thoughts?
>
> Charlie L.

Like LTG said; game thinks a ball is in the popper. I had the same problem
due to a wire that had broken off the solder joint on the opto transmitter (or
receiver) in the ball popper.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic