Pinball in "Bad News Bears"

Several games, including KISS, seen for a brief second about 2/3 thru the
show.
PS, fun for adults, but be warned if you take children. Tons of cussing,
fighting, name calling, drinking, sexual situation, etc. In other words, I
liked it...
pinballlarry in San Diego

I just wached the original BNB a couple weekends ago. If you remember
the arcade scene when Kelly was playing air hockey there were some
great old pins in the background. I was wondering if they were going
to duplicate the arcade scene.

Charlie L.

thanks for the report, but nothing can touch the original. i hate these
remakes, just pathetic.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Bad santa is way better. Bad news bears is amusing. But you can wait
till video. Bad Santa is still way more hilarious.

I have at my "Pinball In The Movies" site listed the pins in the original
"Bad News Bears" gameroom scene.
http://www.pingeek.com

Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com pinball dvds for sale

"pinballlarry1" <pinballlarry1@cox.net> wrote in message
> Several games, including KISS, seen for a brief second about 2/3 thru the
> show.
> PS, fun for adults, but be warned if you take children. Tons of cussing,
> fighting, name calling, drinking, sexual situation, etc. In other words,
> I liked it...
> pinballlarry in San Diego

It does look like a good movie. I read somewhere that it's more like Bad
Santa and the Bad News Bears. Bad Santa was hilarious, and the previews for
Bad News Bears look just as good.

Heh, a coach who takes the kids to Hooters. Go, Billy Bob! :)

Bill

> Several games, including KISS, seen for a brief second about 2/3 thru the
> show.
> PS, fun for adults, but be warned if you take children. Tons of cussing,
> fighting, name calling, drinking, sexual situation, etc. In other words,
> liked it...
> pinballlarry in San Diego

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Wouldn't see this one if you paid me to go. What a waste. Take a great
movie, add excess stupidity, and re-release it - how original.

Chris

"pinballlarry1" <pinballlarry1@cox.net> wrote in message
> Several games, including KISS, seen for a brief second about 2/3 thru the
> show.
> PS, fun for adults, but be warned if you take children. Tons of cussing,
> fighting, name calling, drinking, sexual situation, etc. In other words,
> I liked it...
> pinballlarry in San Diego

oldschool

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

OAG baby!

Still, it doesn't look like a great remamke. Although I did like 'The
Longest Yard' remake. Maybe the BNB could be good.

OldSchool

Koz Pinlicious wrote:
> thanks for the report, but nothing can touch the original. i hate these
> remakes, just pathetic.
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Yeah like the original Bad News Bears is some kind of timeless classic-
how dare they?! This is worse than the Psycho remake!

FOr what it's worth I like a few of the guy's (Linkletter) movies, and
pretending that BNB is some kind of sacred moment in the history of
movies is even more pathetic than the constant regurgitation of
everything in pop culture.

On 24 Jul 2005 21:05:15 -0700, "Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote:

>thanks for the report, but nothing can touch the original. i hate these
>remakes, just pathetic.
>
>Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
It can't be all that bad, they have an Armenian in there! :)

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!