XP fonts

How can I clean out my fonts folder and put it back to only the required
ones?
TY, Kate
3 answers Last reply
More about fonts

    This method assumes that your action may have affected your system
    files, so

    Method 1: Reinstall or Repair Windows XP
    To repair or reinstall Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
    XP, complete the following procedure while you are logged on as an
    administrator:
    1) Use the System File Checker tool to scan all of the protected files
    on your computer:
    a) Click Start, and then click Run.
    b) In the Open box, type sfc /scannow, and then click OK.

    Note that you may be prompted for the Windows XP or Windows 'XP Service
    Pack' (http://tinyurl.com/dyhcf) 1 installation media.

    2) Test to determine if the issue is resolved. If the issue is
    resolved, skip the remaining steps. If the issue is not resolved,
    continue to the next step.

    3) Complete an in-place upgrade of Windows XP, a repair of Windows XP,
    or reinstall Windows XP. For additional information about how to
    complete an in-place upgrade or repair of Windows XP, click the article
    number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
    315341 How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade (Reinstallation) of
    Windows XP
    ('http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;315341'
    (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;315341))

    --
    kcnychief
    kcnychief's Profile: http://forum.osnn.net/member.php?userid=9285

    "Kate" <kzlists@yahoo.nospam> wrote in message
    > How can I clean out my fonts folder and put it back to only the required
    > ones?
    > TY, Kate

    Depends which ones your installed programs require?

    Chas

    I found FontFrenzy and it did it for me.
    Kate
    "Chas" <charles@prattindustriestheobvious.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Kate" <kzlists@yahoo.nospam> wrote in message
    >> How can I clean out my fonts folder and put it back to only the required
    >> ones?
    >> TY, Kate
    >>
    > Depends which ones your installed programs require?
    >
    > Chas

Microsoft Windows XP