canot email an attachment using office or outlook express ..

Tags:
  • Outlook
  • Email
  • Office
  • Outlook Express
  • Windows XP
August 31, 2005 9:10:15 AM

We cannot email an attachment using Office outlook or outlook express
6.0. It will send the email without the attachment , but just hangs
there if an attachment is in it.

More about : canot email attachment office outlook express

Anonymous
August 31, 2005 10:16:39 AM

it is with ALL attachments
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 11:25:43 AM

How large is the attachment?
Are you virus scanning outbound email?
--
Ron Sommer

"bdeditch" <bdeditch@gmail.com> wrote in message
> We cannot email an attachment using Office outlook or outlook express
> 6.0. It will send the email without the attachment , but just hangs
> there if an attachment is in it.

August 31, 2005 1:10:04 PM

Is this occurring with all attachments or only those for certain file types?

Alan

!