canot email an attachment using office or outlook express ..

We cannot email an attachment using Office outlook or outlook express
6.0. It will send the email without the attachment , but just hangs
there if an attachment is in it.
3 answers Last reply
More about canot email attachment office outlook express

    it is with ALL attachments

    How large is the attachment?
    Are you virus scanning outbound email?
    --
    Ron Sommer

    "bdeditch" <bdeditch@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > We cannot email an attachment using Office outlook or outlook express
    > 6.0. It will send the email without the attachment , but just hangs
    > there if an attachment is in it.

    Is this occurring with all attachments or only those for certain file types?

    Alan

    "bdeditch" <bdeditch@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > We cannot email an attachment using Office outlook or outlook express
    > 6.0. It will send the email without the attachment , but just hangs
    > there if an attachment is in it.

Outlook Email Office Outlook Express Windows XP