canot email an attachment using office or outlook express ..

We cannot email an attachment using Office outlook or outlook express
6.0. It will send the email without the attachment , but just hangs
there if an attachment is in it.

How large is the attachment?
Are you virus scanning outbound email?
--
Ron Sommer

"bdeditch" <bdeditch@gmail.com> wrote in message
> We cannot email an attachment using Office outlook or outlook express
> 6.0. It will send the email without the attachment , but just hangs
> there if an attachment is in it.

Alan

Is this occurring with all attachments or only those for certain file types?

Alan