Free Trizone Stuff Near Buffalo, NY

I put out one of those pinball machines wanted ads and the guy made me
take everything pinball related out of his basement. So here is some
Trizone stuff I am giving away to whoever is willing to come get it.

Two playfields: 1 appears to be fully populated, the other has been
stripped. I have a box that appears to have the stripped parts in it.
Both have seen playtime. Nothing NOS here.

Two backglasses: Havn't looked at them too closely. Not perfect. Not junk.

One board that goes behind the backglass that holds the 4 score leds.
Has some water damage. Has the 4 leds. I assume this is for a Trizone.

One box of circuit boards, presumably, but not certain for the two
parted out Trizones.

I live in Clarence, NY, 10 miles east of Buffalo. 1.5 miles from the
highway 78/Depew/Lancaster thruway exit(exit 49)

email if you want this stuff. marksowa@gmail.com

Mark Sowa wrote:
> I put out one of those pinball machines wanted ads and the guy made me
> take everything pinball related out of his basement. So here is some
> Trizone stuff I am giving away to whoever is willing to come get it.
>
> Two playfields: 1 appears to be fully populated, the other has been
> stripped. I have a box that appears to have the stripped parts in it.
> Both have seen playtime. Nothing NOS here.
>
> Two backglasses: Havn't looked at them too closely. Not perfect. Not junk.
>
> One board that goes behind the backglass that holds the 4 score leds.
> Has some water damage. Has the 4 leds. I assume this is for a Trizone.
>
> One box of circuit boards, presumably, but not certain for the two
> parted out Trizones.
>
> I live in Clarence, NY, 10 miles east of Buffalo. 1.5 miles from the
> highway 78/Depew/Lancaster thruway exit(exit 49)
>
> email if you want this stuff. marksowa@gmail.com

TRENDING THREADS