Dell inspiron 8100 Reste mainboard

Anyone knows how to restet my motherboard on a dell inspiron 8100. I have
forgot my Bios password. And my win 2000 instalation wont start.
Are there any mainboard battery or a reset switch on the mainboard.??
The machine wont start from the cd rom.

Atle

Contact Dell and provide proof of ownership. They will give you a master
password.

Tom
"atle" <atlew@online.no> wrote in message
> Anyone knows how to restet my motherboard on a dell inspiron 8100. I have
> forgot my Bios password. And my win 2000 instalation wont start.
> Are there any mainboard battery or a reset switch on the mainboard.??
> The machine wont start from the cd rom.
>
> Atle

I hope he can. Because i still have a problem. I bought a broken Inspiron
2650 (mobo was damaged) on a fair. From ebay a second handed mobo and
everything works now. However, no password. And i can't prove i am the
owner. So a non working laptop overhere. :(

Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net> schreef in bericht