Sign in with
Your question

Need opinion about this Samsung Tv

Last response: in Home Theatre
August 8, 2012 4:38:03 PM

I found two Tv's and I'm thinking of buying one of these Tv, but i need opinions. I'm a little bit insecure.

Here's the site. It's in Swedish.
http://www.elgiganten.se/product/ljud-bild/tv/UE46ES550...

Or should i skip to buy this one.
http://www.elgiganten.se/product/ljud-bild/tv/UE46ES630...

Is it worth spending extra for the 2nd tv, 5999 vs 9999.

More about : opinion samsung

a b x TV
August 8, 2012 9:42:04 PM

If you plan on watching television in 3D, yeah, the more expnsive set is worth it. If not, save the cash! Both sets will be extremely close in standard 2D viewing. Enjoy your new set!

August 9, 2012 8:22:42 AM

jcoultas98 said:
If you plan on watching television in 3D, yeah, the more expnsive set is worth it. If not, save the cash! Both sets will be extremely close in standard 2D viewing. Enjoy your new set!

Are there any negative things about the first tv set? Or is it cheap because it doesn't have 3d?
Related resources
a b x TV
August 9, 2012 3:58:02 PM

Yes, 3D is the main difference, and there are a few minor. 100Hz vs 200Hz, once you're at 100, it doesnt matter how high your refresh goes. The 6 series comes with wifi built in. There are no substantial differences aside from those three things.
August 9, 2012 10:08:54 PM

jcoultas98 said:
Yes, 3D is the main difference, and there are a few minor. 100Hz vs 200Hz, once you're at 100, it doesnt matter how high your refresh goes. The 6 series comes with wifi built in. There are no substantial differences aside from those three things.

Ok, thanks! Thank you for all your help!

Btw, i bought the tv for 5999!
August 13, 2012 5:28:34 AM

I am not a fan of Samsung TVs mainly because of their Active 3D. They are totally crap. The glasses are uncomfortable, need constant recharging, and you can't watch 3D movies while lying down (glasses turn black at certain angles).
!