Looking For A Cheap Printer

connie jo

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
Hello,
i need a cheap (under %50) simple printer that doesn't take up a lot of memory on my computer, and ink is cheaper...but i don't know what kind.
thank you for your help.

bobb miiller

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010

The Epson Workforce 30 is your only good choice.
If you can get a printer for lss than the Workforce you
(<>$65.00)will likely be very disappointed.

Also, You should look at InkJetCarts.US for great pricing
offers.

My apologies if this is of no value to you.

Bob

rofl_my_waffle

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
If you don't print frequently I recommend a laser. Inkjets tend to have their cartridges dry up in not used frequently.

You should be able to find black only lasers for cheap.

G

Don't fall for Kodak's cheap but fantastic printer, with its dirt-cheap ink. Kodak is a predator. They lure you in with all of this. But if your color cartridge runs out of only yellow ink - you won't be able to print anything at all until you replace the whole color cartridge. If you want to print a page that's all red - too bad, you can't print it until you replace the cartridge, even if it's full of red ink. You won't even be able to print in black ink, even if your black ink cartridge is full, until you replace the color cartridge. All that unused color ink (besides the yellow ink you ran out of) will be wasted. You will not be able to use it, ever. I'm ready to count my losses and find a reputable company from which to buy a printer (if such a thing exists). HP is very expensive, but at least you get to use all the ink you pay so much for.

Also, it will mess up your printer if you have Microsoft. If your computer stops working, turn off the printer and computer, leave the printer off, then turn on the computer and it should work fine.