Rise Of Nations Problems in startup

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2005 8:50:37 AM

I have windows XP.When I run Rise of Nations then few
video clips appear on my video screen and then that
program is minimised and a new window opens up whose name
is "exception data gathering " then the error report
window appears on screen and the "rise of nations" stops
running.
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 1:50:38 PM

Replied to your 2nd post