Rise Of Nations Problems in startup

I have windows XP.When I run Rise of Nations then few
video clips appear on my video screen and then that
program is minimised and a new window opens up whose name
is "exception data gathering " then the error report
window appears on screen and the "rise of nations" stops
running.
1 answer Last reply
More about rise nations problems startup
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Replied to your 2nd post

    "Faizan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:351701c55ad6$a43f9a20$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    |I have windows XP.When I run Rise of Nations then few
    | video clips appear on my video screen and then that
    | program is minimised and a new window opens up whose name
    | is "exception data gathering " then the error report
    | window appears on screen and the "rise of nations" stops
    | running.

Video Windows XP Video Games