Compaq Presario 5446

I have acquired one of these computers (I renovate computers for the
disadvantaged) that appears to be in fine working order except that I don't
know where to connect the front panel wires to - I think a user guide would
provide the answer but I can't find one anywhere on the Compaq sites. I did
find a part number for the user guide but then it doesn't seem to be
available any more!

Any help appreciated!

Peter Allison
Wootton Bassett, Swindon, UK