J2601A AdvanceStack & 28691A EtherTwist

Dear All,
Can you please kindly advice me on where can I download the manual?
Or do these hubs have uplink port?

Thank you very much.

Hello !

CL wrote:
> Can you please kindly advice me on where can I download the manual?
> Or do these hubs have uplink port?

Try a search at doc.hp.com.

Lars

CL wrote:

> Or do these hubs have uplink port?

Probably not a so-designated port, but any port and an ethernet
crossover cable would do the trick.

--
Alex.

Lars Bausch wrote:
> Hello !
>
> CL wrote:
>
>>Can you please kindly advice me on where can I download the manual?
>>Or do these hubs have uplink port?
>>

> Try a search at doc.hp.com.
>
> Lars
Thank you for the pointer. It is docs.hp.com. However the manual is not
there.

All the while I thought we need an uplink port.. Thank you anyway.