Re. Dat/Regional Settings

I am unable to open my Quickbooks in USA dat settings but can in UK date
settings. I need to ba able to open this in US date settings. I was able to
do so yesterday but cannot today...why???

Byte

If you could do it yesterday and not today, why don't you restore your system
to yesterday or at least a couple of days back? You can go back up to 90
days.
Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore

--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the