Sign in with
Your question

White spots on my mitsubishi projection tv model WD 65735

Last response: in Home Theatre
August 11, 2012 9:51:19 PM

Why do i have white spots on my Mitsubishi DLP TV Model WD 65735, and what part do i need so i can fix it? How much would the part cost and where could i get one?
a b x TV
August 13, 2012 2:39:23 PM

Would you describe your white spots as sunburst, or small hot spots, or are they much smaller, and single hard boxes?

There are two types of spotting on a DLP, and they can point to a different issue.

m
l
January 13, 2013 2:13:02 PM

I have a Mitsubishi WD65733 I have white dots that turn into black holes. They are about 1/8 of an inch in size.
What is the cause and how do i get it fixed. Is this going to happen again in a couple of years ?
Is Mitsubishi doing something about this ?
How do I join the class action lawsuit?
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 20, 2013 1:30:43 PM

Sad mitsu ownwer said:
I have a Mitsubishi WD65733 I have white dots that turn into black holes. They are about 1/8 of an inch in size.
What is the cause and how do i get it fixed. Is this going to happen again in a couple of years ?
Is Mitsubishi doing something about this ?
How do I join the class action lawsuit?

m
l
May 14, 2013 4:59:49 PM

OAR said:
Why do i have white spots on my Mitsubishi DLP TV Model WD 65735, and what part do i need so i can fix it? How much would the part cost and where could i get one?

m
l
May 14, 2013 5:01:56 PM

i also have a 65 inch tv dlp and it has just started the white spots and has developed 5 in about a month. is there a fix or should i be preparing to a new one. mine is also about 3 years old. does having a xbox 360 hooked to it matter opr cause something like this?
m
l
!