Can't reset DVD Burner IDE Channel to DMA

Windows won't allow me to change the setting to DMA to allow me fast burning,
how can I overcome this?

Install the IDE Ultra DMA drivers, which are normally part of the motheboard
chipset drivers.

Make sure that IDE cable is an 80 wire/40 pin cable.

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgU2NvdHQ=?= wrote:

> Windows won't allow me to change the setting to DMA to allow me fast burning,
> how can I overcome this?

It's not such a big issue. Slower burning often means less coasters.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/