Is SyncToy 1.0 (final) still buggy?

After synchronizing the files using SyncToy (1.0 final), a dialog pops
up:

" Exception during run: The event log file is full "

It's back to the main interface of SyncToy after I click it away.

Has anybody encounter such error in SyncToy 1.0 final?
2 answers Last reply
More about synctoy final buggy

    Alex,

    I have had no problems with it.

    --
    Uncle John
    "Alex, the CuttingEdge" <alexieong@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > After synchronizing the files using SyncToy (1.0 final), a dialog pops
    > up:
    >
    > " Exception during run: The event log file is full "
    >
    > It's back to the main interface of SyncToy after I click it away.
    >
    > Has anybody encounter such error in SyncToy 1.0 final?

    I know what happen... My Event Log was really full. SyncToy needs to
    create a new event log entry each time it syncs.

Microsoft Dialog Windows XP