After synchronizing the files using SyncToy (1.0 final), a dialog pops
up:

" Exception during run: The event log file is full "

It's back to the main interface of SyncToy after I click it away.

Has anybody encounter such error in SyncToy 1.0 final?

Alex,

I have had no problems with it.

--
Uncle John
"Alex, the CuttingEdge" <alexieong@gmail.com> wrote in message
> After synchronizing the files using SyncToy (1.0 final), a dialog pops
> up:
>
> " Exception during run: The event log file is full "
>
> It's back to the main interface of SyncToy after I click it away.
>
> Has anybody encounter such error in SyncToy 1.0 final?

I know what happen... My Event Log was really full. SyncToy needs to
create a new event log entry each time it syncs.