Status
Not open for further replies.

petienne

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
Looking for a netbook witha zippy prosessor, the Intel Atom 450 and up but it must also have the nvidia ion graphics and 2 gigs of ram 160 gb HD, is there anything out there?

I don't think anyone would call the Atom n450 a 'zippy' CPU. And remember the N450 Pine Trail has the integrated GPU built onto the CPU package. Which is why you're not seeing many Pinetrail AND Ion platforms at the moment.

There are some Pine Trail / Ion2 netbooks in the pipeline and due out in a few months though.

ASUS Eee PC 1201PN and Eee Top 2010PNT. Acer Aspire One 532G. And Lenovo. All have announced Ion2 platforms.

petienne

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
Thanks for the reply guys! Maybe a tablet (dare i say Apple) or ASUS tablet mid June? It would be nice to have something that is ultra portable yet still does what you need it to do without costing an arm and a leg, and yes do realize how much the IPAD will cost and yes you can get a very nice notebook for that price!

petienne

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
Thanks for the reply WR2 it seems the T101MT will be priced rather high in comparison to your standard netbook, I'm not being cheap but for the price of this think you can add $100 and you've got a nice notebook however the Asus Eee PC 1005PE catches my eye as something that will do exactly what I want! Seems to be priced attractively. I'm looking forward to netbook, Thanks
petienne

Status
Not open for further replies.