Fast Draw goes cheap on ebay!

> should have bought this one but didn't, kicking myself now...

HEY MPL- you missed out!

Kirb

i payed less for mine, I got it for free!!! broken in a barn in
connecticut, got it running and its my #1 game!!! But that is an awsome
price!

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

>i've bought several of those from time to time for probably less than $100 each

A decent fast draw is worth $500 any day and nice ones up to $700, so
the next $100 one you find make sure you let Mike know.... Buying $100
FDs is great when you are buying from someone who doesn't know the draw
of fast draw.

Kirb

Not entirely---

The MPL (Florida division) has one :-D

Jeff

Not really Kirb, i've bought several of those from time to time for probably
less than $100 each. They made quite a few and there easy to come by. Plus
that shipping from CA would have killed it.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"kirb" <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > should have bought this one but didn't, kicking myself now...
>
> HEY MPL- you missed out!
>
> Kirb

I totally agree with ya. I think i've had like 1 quick draw and 2-3 fast
draws and they all came from people that just wanted it out of there
basement....did'nt work anymore......You know the story. Are you talking
Mike Schudel? If so, i 'll be sure to let him know of the next one i find.
That one on ebay had some serious issues with the backglass as did most of
them, but i can honostly say all of the ones i had were better than that. I
could probably track down atleast two of the games and see whats up with
them.....Its been years since i seen or heard from the buyers though...
Probably a long shot, but i bet that they will resurface one of these days
again. There both in my area.