8600 System Disk?

I began looking for a system disk for my Inspiron 8600 recently when I was
having problems with downloading Norton Internet Security recently. Should
I not have one, and if I've misplaced it, can another be ordered? Thanks!

Yes and Probably not.

It will be a Dell disk, but it is really just an OS disk.

Tom
"Larz F. Kremer" <lkremer@starpower.net> wrote in message
>I began looking for a system disk for my Inspiron 8600 recently when I was
>having problems with downloading Norton Internet Security recently. Should
>I not have one, and if I've misplaced it, can another be ordered? Thanks!

I lost my system disk for my 8250 and after contacting Dell they sent a
replacement.