HP Margins

Printing anything has a nargin of 3/4 inch at bottom this even show in
preint preview this is second printer that does this HP says ink caused
damage this one is brand new they are just avoiding doing some research
seems like something else is dictating a bottom margin set anyone
encounter this

"James Hausle" <Figment51@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Printing anything has a nargin of 3/4 inch at bottom this even show in
> preint preview this is second printer that does this HP says ink caused
> damage this one is brand new they are just avoiding doing some research
> seems like something else is dictating a bottom margin set anyone
> encounter this

Which printer? Most of the DeskJet models have a 0.46" bottom margin required
to properly handle the paper.

Regards,