FS: IJ and WW near Seattle

Hey rgp, have a few machines for sale, that I'd like to get sold in the
next few weeks. Located in Sammamish, WA, about 30 minutes east of
Seattle. Can ship machine if needed, but would prefer a play and pay
scenario, to make sure you're happy. Not looking for any trades at this
time.

Indiana Jones:
the good stuff:
Overall excellent condition, let's say 9/10.
Playfield looks great, no signs of wear.
Stainless steel POA, looks terrific in the game.
Backbox lighting.
Lost Plastic.
Propeller for biplane (you just need to hook up the wiring underneath
to which light you prefer, it's in there all ready to go.)
DMD: Perfect.
No errors.
Cabinet: Very minimal fade on the sides, looks great. One lighter
scratch on the right side, not very noticeable. On the front, there are
smaller lockbar holes which have bolts in them. I have a brand new
front decal that I'll give to the new owner, they can decide to install
or not.
Plastics: One tiny crack on the left slingshot, not noticeable. Has
plastic protectors installed also.
Pincab protectors (black) installed on legs.
current ROM chips installed.

a couple of the not so good stuff:
- Wire habitrails are in decent condition, but could stand to be
replated.
- There is a small chip out of the front left of the machine, next to
the start button. Wouldn't take much to fix it, but I've lost interest
in doing it.

Looking to get $3,500. It's in really nice shape and the stainless
steel POA really makes the difference inside the machine.

Whitewater:
Overall in very nice shape, lets say 8.5/10.
Playfield in very good shape, some ball swirl marks on the top ball
pop-out area.
DMD: Perfect
Sound: Pinball pro subwoofer and backbox speakers
Cabinet: Really nice cosmetically. Very little fade on cabinet. Some
small scuffs here and there, all minor.
Has a bunch of new parts, as follows:
New repro boulder set
New repro slingshot plastics
New Pinball, Inc. Whirlpool ramp
New flipper rebuild on all 3 flippers
New green lock targets
New plastic topper cover
New metal backbox waterfall light shield
New side rails
New legs, bolts & levelers
Lost Mine repair decals (not installed)
New Rubber kit

It is in overall very good shape but has a little cabinet damage
underneath the right side and left rear that happened during shipping.
Not noticeable unless you're looking for it.

Looking to get $1,900.

Shipping: These can be shipped if you would like, but would prefer
someone to play them in person. Have lots of pictures that I can email
you if interested. Drop me a line....

thanks, Michael

Can you send pics of IJ to customstonescaping@excite.com?
Thanks
Jeff

Forgot a couple things on my original posting....

Whitewater:
Also includes the lighted topper, cover topper brand new, looks great.
Also includes pincab light blue leg protectors, not yet installed on
the game, but I'm throwin' them in.

thanks, Michael

games are located 30 minutes east of Seattle, WA. Can ship if needed.