Dell Microphone

When I got my Dimension 4400 there was a small, cheap microphone that
came with the system. I would like to get another just like it, but
can't locate it on the Dell site. Has anyone got an idea where I can
buy one?

Thanks
John Normile
jnormile (at) cswnet.com
3 answers Last reply
More about dell microphone

    I hesitate to ask, but------A. Have you tried calling Dell Customer Service
    and/or Sales?

    An why would you want another one. We trashed ours and bought a reasonably
    good quality mike for about $20(if I remember correctly).

    camperkn@cswnet.com (John Normile) wrote:

    >When I got my Dimension 4400 there was a small, cheap microphone that
    >came with the system. I would like to get another just like it, but
    >can't locate it on the Dell site. Has anyone got an idea where I can
    >buy one?

    No. Not "another just like it". But ... 99-44/100% of the
    computer microphones out there on the market will work, at one
    quality level or another, with your computer.

    The question(s) you have to ask, is "What do I want to do with
    sound on my computer?" "What sound card do I need to do what I
    want to do with the sound on my computer?" "What microphone will
    work with my sound card to do what I want to do with sound on my
    computer?" Then, it's simple. Compare the specs of all three
    {computer, sound card, prospective microphone} and make your
    pick.
    --
    OJ III
    [Email sent to Yahoo address is burned before reading.

    tigerdirect.com walmart.com staples.com circuitcity.com all have mics

Dell Microphone Dimension Computers