Need CV transformer

Trying to find a replacement for the exhisting neon transformer that is not
available from Ventex anymore. They said the replacement is the VT1510-12.
Has anyone used this one as a replacement for the original VT12D5 in there
game? Did you have to modify the way its mounted or do anything special at
all? Anyone got a source for the originals ??

Thanks,

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

John P. Dayhuff wrote:
> Trying to find a replacement for the exhisting neon transformer that is not
> available from Ventex anymore. They said the replacement is the VT1510-12.
> Has anyone used this one as a replacement for the original VT12D5 in there
> game? Did you have to modify the way its mounted or do anything special at
> all? Anyone got a source for the originals ??

There's one on Ebay, John.

Clive
---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
405 Wild Wing Way
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com

I used one and had no problems. It was quick and easy.

Mike

>Trying to find a replacement for the exhisting
>neon transformer

Is the neon working at all? Sometimes just letting the neon stay on for
sometime will cause it to work 100% again.

Kirb

Per Marvins site ( which is great ) I used Ventex. They made the
original and have a drop in replacement. Good Luck.
Glen