Under monitor one piece speaker system?

ME

I was recently in local library and they had a one
piece speaker system that the monitor set on

This eliminated all the cable and mess of a typical
three piece speaker system.

Ive checked Google and cant seem to find a source for
such a one piece under monitor speaker box.

Does anyone have any idea where i might buy one?

toy

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2004

<me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>I was recently in local library and they had a one
> piece speaker system that the monitor set on
>
> This eliminated all the cable and mess of a typical
> three piece speaker system.
>
> Ive checked Google and cant seem to find a source for
> such a one piece under monitor speaker box.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where i might buy one?

Sony made one a few years back now which I found a very tidy set
up.........only lasted a few years mind before it went TU

toy

ME

>Sony made one a few years back now which I found a very tidy set
>up.........only lasted a few years mind before it went TU

hmm... that's too bad it went TU

I just have one PC at home that doesn't need superior
audio quality speakers .... i.e. 3 piece system

And i thought these units at library made a very neat
looking install

The ones at the library were made by Labtec.. but it
appears Labtec doesn't make such a thing anymore

How did it sound? I wouldn't think the sound quality would be comparable to
a 3 piece system.