How to Replace Program Shortcut?

After clicking

Start
Programs
(Program Folder),

the folder is empty. I think I accidentally
deleted the shortcut.

I can't figure out how to put another shortcut
in the folder.

How do I do it?
3 answers Last reply
More about replace program shortcut

    Start Menu 'All Programs' is empty or nothing happens when you click the
    menu
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/AllPrograms.htm

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:11hc7m32jeihn96@corp.supernews.com,
    A. Smith <ecarecar@yahoo.com> hunted and pecked:

    Wesley Vogel wrote:
    > Start Menu 'All Programs' is empty or nothing happens when you click the
    > menu
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/AllPrograms.htm

    Click start.
    Click programs
    Click the folder of the program I want

    However, the program I want is not in the folder.

    If I click
    My Computer
    Local Disk C
    Program files

    and then the folder of the program, the program is there.

    It is just that the shortcut is missing from

    Click start.
    Click programs
    Click the folder of the program

Microsoft Windows XP