After clicking

Start
Programs
(Program Folder),

the folder is empty. I think I accidentally
deleted the shortcut.

I can't figure out how to put another shortcut
in the folder.

How do I do it?

"A. Smith" wrote:

> After clicking
>
> Start
> Programs
> (Program Folder),
>
> the folder is empty. I think I accidentally
> deleted the shortcut.
>
> I can't figure out how to put another shortcut
> in the folder.
>
> How do I do it?
>

>Manually Create Shortcuts of your programs in your program files [e.g. exe,jpg or other] in documents and settings\user\start menu\programs\yoursoftwarefolder or in documents and settings\all users\start menu\program\yoursoftwarefolder

Start Menu 'All Programs' is empty or nothing happens when you click the
menu
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/AllPrograms.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:11hc7m32jeihn96@corp.supernews.com,
A. Smith <ecarecar@yahoo.com> hunted and pecked:

Wesley Vogel wrote:
> Start Menu 'All Programs' is empty or nothing happens when you click the
> menu
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/AllPrograms.htm

Click start.
Click programs
Click the folder of the program I want

However, the program I want is not in the folder.

If I click
My Computer
Local Disk C
Program files

and then the folder of the program, the program is there.

It is just that the shortcut is missing from