3 Questions For Experts

I Have 3 Questions For Experts

1.How to hide my own folder [e.g. in REGISTRY] like windows "hidden
protected operating system files" [like dllcache,system volume
information,recycler...]?
[Without using Tweak Software]

2.How to prohibit deleting my folder like document and settings,windows,or
other system files?
[Without using Tweak Software]

3.On my Logical Partition exist CONFIG.MSI file which I viewed through some
file explorer.
[This hidden folder don't belong in group "Hidden protected operating system
files" and that is very odd?!]
What is his role?
2 answers Last reply
More about questions experts

    3. Config msi Standalone appliance that automates software distribution
    over networks
    2. You can pasword protect a folder to keep others from deleting it, but
    the owner of a folder can always delete it. Not sure what your question is.
    1. Not without some program to do so.

    ultrabit79 wrote:

    > I Have 3 Questions For Experts
    >
    > 1.How to hide my own folder [e.g. in REGISTRY] like windows "hidden
    > protected operating system files" [like dllcache,system volume
    > information,recycler...]?
    > [Without using Tweak Software]
    >
    > 2.How to prohibit deleting my folder like document and settings,windows,or
    > other system files?
    > [Without using Tweak Software]
    >
    > 3.On my Logical Partition exist CONFIG.MSI file which I viewed through some
    > file explorer.
    > [This hidden folder don't belong in group "Hidden protected operating system
    > files" and that is very odd?!]
    > What is his role?

    You should look at some sort of backup solution, such as a drive imaging
    program, to keep a complete image of the hard drive on an external drive
    or save to DVD. That way if something happens the system can be
    restored quickly.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User