Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

WTB: NOS or Good Condition "Gladiators" playfield

Tags:
  • Games
  • Email
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 11:35:07 PM

Not exactly a collectible to most folks, but just wondering if somebody
has one lying around. Shoot me an email. Thanks,
Austin

More about : wtb nos good condition gladiators playfield

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 1:48:35 AM

Try PBR. Their website shows a wired sample Gladiators PF, NOS

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com