New WPC cabinets Available to Order in Australia

We can Make any Williams Cabinets for any Era, like WPC or Pinball 2000.

Using the original Cad files from Williams

Give us a call if we can help.

www.pinball.com

I bet the shipping will be really nice when it comes across the great
pond :(

What about older cabs like late 70s early 80s? Can you match the
stencil too? Or would this just be bare plywood?

Thanks,

Zach

Does this mean Wayne is selling BIG TIME CABINETS products?

Jeff

Zachary Thicksten wrote:
> What about older cabs like late 70s early 80s? Can you match the
> stencil too? Or would this just be bare plywood?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zach

>Does this mean Wayne is selling BIG TIME CABINETS products?

He might be trying to cut BTC out of the market or just pushing BTC
product. I can't see how making a cab in Aus would be competitive.

Donnie?

Kirb

On 2005-07-25 23:08:21 -0700, "Mr Pinball Australia"
<sales@mrpinball.com.au> said:

> We can Make any Williams Cabinets for any Era, like WPC or Pinball 2000.
>
> Using the original Cad files from Williams
>
> Give us a call if we can help.
>
> www.pinball.com

Can I get a *screened* MM cabinet?

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

I could see it happening if it was flat packed to keep the shipping
cost down. that would keep the market open for people who would be
interested in a BTC vs the DIY types who would take the time to glue it
up and put it together (hopefuly cheaper). or I'm sure there are a lot
of stenciled early games that would look great with a new cab.

for WPC games it would have to have the vinyl laminated wood so it will
look good with decals on it.

All this said i'm probably going to buy a BTC cabinet for my MM
project.

-c

I do not really know what the deal is, but is it possible that he is
offering this as a service to people in Australia? That was my first
thought when I read the post, as opposed to offering thinknig that he
was announcing his intention to build them and export them for sale in
the U.S. There seem to be plenty of pinheads in Australia, and he may
be planning on serving that market in Australia like BTC is trying to
do here. Seems to me it would be more cost effective for all
concerned, given shipping costs. Just a thought.

Ron

CraigC -Chicago- wrote:
> I could see it happening if it was flat packed to keep the shipping
> cost down. that would keep the market open for people who would be
> interested in a BTC vs the DIY types who would take the time to glue it
> up and put it together (hopefuly cheaper). or I'm sure there are a lot
> of stenciled early games that would look great with a new cab.
>
> for WPC games it would have to have the vinyl laminated wood so it will
> look good with decals on it.
>
> All this said i'm probably going to buy a BTC cabinet for my MM
> project.
>
> -c

The post says avail to Australia, not the U.S.A.... It seems obvious
that he is just selling cabs "local" at this point be them big-time or
not.

>The post says avail to Australia, not the U.S.A

The post says they are availble to order in Aus, but not that Aus was
the only place you could get them.

Kirb

He did say "in Australia"

Perhaps meaning he plans to offer them in Australia only?

I can't imagine shipping a pin cabinet overseas would be cost effective.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

kirb wrote:
>>Does this mean Wayne is selling BIG TIME CABINETS products?
>

> He might be trying to cut BTC out of the market or just pushing BTC
> product. I can't see how making a cab in Aus would be competitive.
>
> Donnie?
>
> Kirb

>Err, not sure why you're asking me.

Sorry, brain fart. I ment mr munson.

Kirb

no, i won't. guys that need those screened mm cabinets will eating
their shorts and choking on their wallets ;-)

wayne can't stop the black market. at this point, what could he
reproduce part-wise that is gonna make him any significant money? the
only thing i see worth him doing is playfields. if he can make QUALITY
playfield reproductions, maybe he can make a chunk of change. maybe.
him d*cking around with cabinets at this point is just a waste of his
time.

decals-done
ramps-done
stickers-done
plastics-done
backglasses-done
metal parts-done
legs-done
coin doors-done
coils-done
flipper parts-done
dmds-done

unless wayne gets some molds off gene(BIG FAT CHANCE), playfields are
the only thing he is gonna sell.

people have shown these parts can be done without ipb's or waynes help.
they sat on your asses too long. too bad, soo sad, bye bye :)

everything needed is pretty much taken care of and anything else needed
will eventually surface. they can't do squat to stop it.

he needs to stick with playfields and new games, if he can make them
fun...

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
(who can only imagine what the hobby would be like if someone bought
rights who had a frickin' clue)

Mr Pinball Australia wrote:

> Give us a call if we can help.

Why doesn't someone just give him a call and find out the answers to
these questions?

Mark

I would like to see wayne offer everything - Prices are still pretty
high with a lot of the limited run repo stuff, I mean, days after some
things sell out the prices quadrouple :/ If wayne could put out higher
volume it could be good news for the consumer.

> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
> (who can only imagine what the hobby would be like if someone bought
> rights who had a frickin' clue)

So put your money where your mouth is. Get a loan and a business plan,
get licenses, and do it right. Wayne and Gene might not be terribly
efficient, but they're making parts for us, and you're not. If you
think you can do a better job then those two, then by all means, do so.

> Ever complained about your car, metallik? Or your house? Or your TV?
> Or some computer software? Ever complained about anything you cared
> about being dragged down in a way you don't like?

Hm, this wasn't too trollish.. worth a response :)

Sure, but all of my complaints about cars, houses and TVs still
wouldn't add up to the amount of complaining here directed at the
various parts manufacturers.

> I'll admit all day long I can't afford to buy any Williams rights, but
> it sure as heck doesn't mean I like what's being done to them.

....but you don't post about it every opportunity, either. And no, this
isn't an invatation to do so, either.

Also curious how the fact that cabinets are now available in Aussieland
is somehow 'bad' for the pinball community?

How much?

how complete?

On Tue, 26 Jul, kirb wrote:
>>Does this mean Wayne is selling BIG TIME CABINETS products?
>
> He might be trying to cut BTC out of the market or just pushing BTC
> product. I can't see how making a cab in Aus would be competitive.
>
> Donnie?

Err, not sure why you're asking me. I got no inside info. But I will say
that I'd be shocked if Wayne can undercut BTC enough with the added AUS
shipping to hurt them. The only way Wayne wins this is if he can screen
cabinets -or- puts a stop to all the decals that are out there now *and*
only offers his cabinets with his own decals and you can't get decals
otherwise (which I don't see happening). Even if he offered screened cabs
with original artwork, I'm doubting the price is going to be attractive
enough to sell *that* many. *shrug*

--Donnie

Kirb:

Wayne's announcement is in no way referenced and/or related to our
products.

Chris Munson
Big Time Cabinets

"kirb" <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >Does this mean Wayne is selling BIG TIME CABINETS products?
>
> He might be trying to cut BTC out of the market or just pushing BTC
> product. I can't see how making a cab in Aus would be competitive.
>
> Donnie?
>
> Kirb

Thought I'd post these to clear up some questions . . .

Q1. Are these available to customer in the US?
A1. Not yet but if they wish to pay the freight we could.

Q2. If so, what is the price with shipping?
A2. I will have to get pricing for shipping and reply.

Q3. Is there a volume requirement or will you make just 1?
A3. We can just make 1.

I'll fire back with A2 once I have it as well as the decal/screen
question.

What price are you planning to sell them for?

Stewie

"Mr Pinball Australia" <sales@mrpinball.com.au> wrote in message
> We can Make any Williams Cabinets for any Era, like WPC or Pinball 2000.
>
> Using the original Cad files from Williams
>
> Give us a call if we can help.
>
> www.pinball.com

Dave Stambaugh, yes i remeber, i believe it was a ss boney beast head.
do you want me to send you some money so you can recoup on your loses?
i have a pay-pal account now so it shouldn't be a problem. nail me to
the cross for a $25 part, i don't have a problem with that, it was my
bad :)

Nope, I'm not Dave, but thanks for showing people here that they might
need to drag any money conflicts with you into a public forum to make
you pay up. It is also a testimate to your charter that you try to
justify your actions by the fact that you think it's such a low dollar
item. You hammered on Gary for months about screwing people over on
some satellite equipment and yet you admit you screwed a guy over and
obviously have no problems with it. In the spirit of your "DANCE CLOWN
DANCE" rants I think it would be appropriate to follow all of your post
with "WARNING, BE PREPARED TO POST COMPLAINTS IN A PUBLIC FORUM TO MAKE
THIS GUY PAY YOU WHAT HE OWES YOU". You've earned it, wear it with
pride.

Mamushka

34. Mamushka Jul 27, 2:21 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "Mamushka" <jvcarl...@yahoo.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: 26 Jul 2005 23:21:45 -0700
Subject: Re: New WPC cabinets Available to Order in Australia
original | Report Abuse

Dave Stambaugh, yes i remeber, i believe it was a ss boney beast head.
do you want me to send you some money so you can recoup on your loses?
i have a pay-pal account now so it shouldn't be a problem. nail me to
the cross for a $25 part, i don't have a problem with that, it was my
bad :)

Nope, I'm not Dave, but thanks for showing people here that they might
need to drag any money conflicts with you into a public forum to make
you pay up.

yes, please drag it here, because it happens so often. why don't you
mention what part it was i f-ed you on so we can be clear. if you are
going to cry about something, at least be clear about what it is. if
you aren't dave, i guess i got the name wrong, but i will assume it was
a $30 item until you post something claiming different.

It is also a testimate to your charter that you try to
justify your actions by the fact that you think it's such a low dollar
item.

$30 isn't a low dollar item? so what is a high dollar item to you,
maybe a rubber set?

You hammered on Gary for months about screwing people over on
some satellite equipment and yet you admit you screwed a guy over and
obviously have no problems with it.

i am offering to make good on the $30 or whatever it is you are crying
about. you can take me up on the offer or don't. it was 3 years ago and
why you choose to bring it up now, i have no idea, but i am willing to
make good on it reguardless. i simply sent $30 cash through the mail
like i always did on low dollar items 3 years ago. of course i learned
and i'll gladly send you a uspo mo to make good on the issue.

In the spirit of your "DANCE CLOWN
DANCE" rants I think it would be appropriate to follow all of your post

with "WARNING, BE PREPARED TO POST COMPLAINTS IN A PUBLIC FORUM TO MAKE

THIS GUY PAY YOU WHAT HE OWES YOU". You've earned it, wear it with
pride.

if you would rather not accept my offer and just hang it over my head,
then that is your decision, but don't expect me to feel bad about it if
you take that route. :)