[Windows 98] power-saving and usb disk operate

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.cn.windowsxp,microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I set power-saving for monitor and harddisk, while I copy files from PC to
usb disk, because the copying take a long time, the power saving has worked,
after the harddisk power-saving time reached, I can't wake pc up until I
remove the U disk?
Why, my U disk is usb1.1, which developed by myself, please help me, When
power-saving worked, how the PC process usb translation?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.cn.windowsxp (More info?)

You can turn off the power-saving for moniter and harddisk before you want to
use the usb disk for 1.1 or 2.0. I have had the same trouble as yours. or you
can search the web; support.microsoft.com .in this page you can type in the
key what you want to.You will find the answer that you want to get.
“mikehan”编写:

> I set power-saving for monitor and harddisk, while I copy files from PC to
> usb disk, because the copying take a long time, the power saving has worked,
> after the harddisk power-saving time reached, I can't wake pc up until I
> remove the U disk?
> Why, my U disk is usb1.1, which developed by myself, please help me, When
> power-saving worked, how the PC process usb translation?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.cn.windowsxp (More info?)

Dear catchy:

Thank you very much for your replay.
I'm a software engineer, the usb disk is developed by us, so I must
slove this problem for our guest.
I process most of the UFI command, But I don't know what will windows
do when it's time to power saving while usb disk is reading/writing?, Can
you tell me how to solve this problem?
I test other usb card reader, they havn't these problem, So I wander
if I have some problems in UFI command process.

Best Regards
Mike Han