  • Computers
  • Windows XP
a b D Laptop
September 1, 2005 1:19:03 AM

I am going to soon need to share files across three computers. Master will
be a home desktop, and then laptop and work desktop will be two others.
Currently I am probably going to do it by having a briefcase on my laptop,
which synchs to the home desktop. Questions:

1) will I be able to have a briefcase on the work desktop, which synchs to
the laptop's briefcase (briefcase of a briefcase)?
2) is there any way to get the favorites from the home desktop to synch down
to the laptop (and/or work briefcase, depending on (1) answer) and then to
have the briefcase on the child computers serve as the path for their
favorites folder (had asked this before in separate post, but no luck)?

Thanks.

--
Boris

More about : sharing multiple computers