unable to access share folder

September 1, 2005 3:07:02 AM

Hi all. I have network environment of a few pc. I have shared folders
created on 1 pc. However other pc could not access this shared folder
recently. They could access previously. Whenever i try to access, it always
prompt for username and password. On the share folder i already ensure the
security and sharing tab is set to everyone having full control. How can i
solve this? Another of my pc has missing "network connections" icon in
control panel. Thks in advance.
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 4:58:19 PM

This can happen when the password for the account on one of the PC's
gets changed and the change is not made on the other PC.

!