inenewbl

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2005

Hi all. I have network environment of a few pc. I have shared folders
created on 1 pc. However other pc could not access this shared folder
recently. They could access previously. Whenever i try to access, it always
prompt for username and password. On the share folder i already ensure the
security and sharing tab is set to everyone having full control. How can i
solve this? Another of my pc has missing "network connections" icon in
control panel. Thks in advance.

This can happen when the password for the account on one of the PC's
gets changed and the change is not made on the other PC.