MN-700 and Phone issues

Any time my phone rings my connection is lost any way to fix this with the
mn-700 or should i think about returning it and getting a new routher? i
have tested it and it deos the same thing with all 3 of my phones

You'll need to switch channel of the phone or the router. The frequencies
are apparently interfering with each other. Also, you mqay ned to create
some distance.

--
Steve Sullivan, MVP
Microsoft Hardware Products

"Thug Ramsey" <Thug Ramsey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any time my phone rings my connection is lost any way to fix this with
the
> mn-700 or should i think about returning it and getting a new routher? i
> have tested it and it deos the same thing with all 3 of my phones

joker

And if you are using DSL remember to install DSL filters at all of the
phone jacks.

Steve Sullivan, MVP wrote:

> You'll need to switch channel of the phone or the router. The frequencies
> are apparently interfering with each other. Also, you mqay ned to create
> some distance.

joker

Just don't put one in front of the DSL modem of course.