MN-700 and Phone issues

Any time my phone rings my connection is lost any way to fix this with the
mn-700 or should i think about returning it and getting a new routher? i
have tested it and it deos the same thing with all 3 of my phones
3 answers Last reply
More about phone issues

    You'll need to switch channel of the phone or the router. The frequencies
    are apparently interfering with each other. Also, you mqay ned to create
    some distance.

    --
    Steve Sullivan, MVP
    Microsoft Hardware Products

    "Thug Ramsey" <Thug Ramsey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Any time my phone rings my connection is lost any way to fix this with
    the
    > mn-700 or should i think about returning it and getting a new routher? i
    > have tested it and it deos the same thing with all 3 of my phones

    And if you are using DSL remember to install DSL filters at all of the
    phone jacks.

    Steve Sullivan, MVP wrote:

    > You'll need to switch channel of the phone or the router. The frequencies
    > are apparently interfering with each other. Also, you mqay ned to create
    > some distance.

    Just don't put one in front of the DSL modem of course.

    joker wrote:

    > And if you are using DSL remember to install DSL filters at all of the
    > phone jacks.
    >
    > Steve Sullivan, MVP wrote:
    >
    >> You'll need to switch channel of the phone or the router. The
    >> frequencies
    >> are apparently interfering with each other. Also, you mqay ned to create
    >> some distance.

Routers Hardware Phones Microsoft Networking